Our students in Grades 4 – 7 head to St. David tomorrow for the day to participate in our school-level track & field meet.
Please make sure they have the following to make the day a success:
- proper running shoes
- clothing for all weather and physical activity (jeans are not ideal)
- water and other healthy liquids (not pop or sugary drinks)
- sunscreen and sunglasses (if they have them)
- blanket or towel to sit on
- an umbrella for shade – caution will be exercised if the conditions are windy
Students DO NOT NEED electronics or phones as per the routine of a normal school day.
If you are going to take your child home from the event or if you are making arrangements for somebody else to take them home, the classroom teacher MUST BE INFORMED.
Thank you for supporting this school event.